The Type ANJ-4 shearling sheepskin flying jacket was first introduced in 1943 and worn by the USAAF and the US Navy (replacing the Type-B-3). This Iron Heart x Simmons Bilt collaboration jacket uses the highest quality materials and hardware, and is built by one of the top sheepskin artisans in the world.
- Made by Simmons Bilt in Scotland
- 18mm brown seal shearling sheepskin flying jacket with ginger fur lining
- Two outer pockets sealed with buttons
- Heavy duty Riri size 8 zipper
- Steerhide leather trim throughout
- Hidden storm cuffs