This Japanese left-hand twill denim is a cotton/hemp blend (87%/13%) and has loads of character from the irregular spinning of the yarns used to weave this denim. The left-hand twill direction, combined with the composition of the yarn, will yield dramatic fades. You can also expect a more comfortable break-in, as left-hand twill is known to soften quickly. The selvedge does not have an identifying ticker, which gives it a super clean, authentic look.
- Signature hidden pen pocket in back right pocket
- Signature “lasso” stich on back pockets
- Selvedge on button fly and coin pocket
- Branded button on waistband
- Hand silk-screened pocket bags
- Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
- Belt loops sewn into the waistband
- Hand branded leather patch
- Lined back pockets
- Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
Fit: Skinny- Leg, Mid-Rise
Denim: 14 oz sanforized Japanese selvedge neppy denim (87% cotton, 13% hemp)