The vertical slub pure indigo dye and loose weave construction in the 16.75oz selvedge denim are what makes it so unique. The loose weave construction gives this heavy weight denim a much less starchy and rigid feel, which lends to a less painful break-in process.
- Signature hidden pen pocket in back right pocket
- Signature “lasso” stich on back pockets
- Selvedge on fly and coin pocket
- Branded button on waistband
- Hand silk-screened pocket bag
- Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
- Belt loops sewn into the waistband
- Hand branded natural leather patch
- Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
HOW WE MEASURE OUR JEANS // SIZING GUIDE
Measurements (in inches) taken across the front of the jeans while they are laying flat.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS // Wear your jeans often and wash only when necessary. Wash or soak in cold water with minimal detergent. Hang dry only.
DENIM NOTES // This denim does not stretch as much as our other raw denim. Expect 0.5″ stretch in the waist once you begin breaking them in.
DENIM // 16.75 oz sanforized pure indigo Japanese slub selvedge denim woven in the famous Okayama Prefecture. 100% pure indigo dyed.