The Wolverine 1000 Mile 1940 boot is meticulously recreated from an archival 1940s pattern. The boot's "seamless contour-back" is "cut to copy your ankle" and elegant pattern lines with triple needle stitching offer a striking two-piece look that's distinctly Wolverine. A clean mock-toe design detail is utilized as well as the finest leather from Horween Leather Company of Chicago. Natural leather is 100 percent pure vegetable tanned, made without the use of any dye and will develop a beautiful patina with wear. The tan Chromexcel leather is durable, tight-grain leather with high oil content that also develops a beautiful patina over time. Rawhide laces add a unique detail and time-tested Goodyear Welt construction is durable, flexible and allows the boot to be resoled.
• Made in Big Rapids, Michigan, USA
• Horween leather upper
• Flat waxed cotton or rawhide laces
• Goodyear Welt construction allows the boot to be resoled
• Butyl-treated leather outsole with Vibram(R) rubber heel
• Smooth 3/4 leather sock insert with Wolverine logo emboss detail