If you're not familiar with heavy-weight denim, then 22oz denim can sound intimidating. We're here to set your mind at ease. Sure, 22oz denim is thick, BUT this denim does not have the same rigidity that you may expect with heavier-weight denim. The heft in this denim comes from the thicker yarn used, but it is a lower tension weave, which allows for an easier break-in period. With a defined right hand twill and thick indigo-dyed warp yarns, you can expect some great fades. It will take a little longer to lock in those whiskers and honey combs but once they’re set you’re good to go. Happy fading!
FIT // Skinny-Leg, Mid-Rise
DENIM // 22oz Japanese indigo selvedge denim
– Signature hidden pen pocket
– Signature “lasso” stich on back pockets
– Branded button on waistband
– Silk-screened pocket bag
– Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
– Belt loops sewn into the waistband
– Fly extension cut on selvedge
– Lined back pockets
– Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.