The vertical slub pure indigo dye and loose weave construction in the 16.75oz selvedge denim are what makes it so unique. The loose weave construction gives this heavy weight denim a much less starchy and rigid feel, which lends to a less painful break-in process.
- Signature hidden pen pocket in back right pocket
- Signature “lasso” stich on back pockets
- Selvedge on fly and coin pocket
- Branded button on waistband
- Hand silk-screened pocket bag
- Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
- Belt loops sewn into the waistband
- Hand branded natural leather patch
- Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
Fit: Slim Straight, Mid-Rise
Denim: 16.75 oz sanforized pure indigo Japanese slub selvedge denim woven in the famous Okayama Prefecture. 100% pure indigo dyed.